a granny a day 2012

Another wet and awful day out so a chance to catch up on my blog and share what I  have been up to.....


I have joined this crochet a long at Ravelry .

here are my efforts for today.


They are 4  traditional granny squares, in cream and pink, and also 4 hexigons in pale pink. all using some wool from my stash.



Do you know what else have i been making recently? .Here isone of the  the panels from my finished now jubilee /olympic poncho...all in double crochet.(basically two panels stitched together and combined)Its quite comfy to wear and quite cosy.


Also this is my cross stitch I am trying to finish for an exchange.My eyes have a bit of infection in them at the moment so have stopped until i get some treatment , as eyes a bit blurry and watery.






And lastly my scarf made with the weird wool I purchased at the last stitching show I went to at Olympia in London.the Wool is awful to knit with £7 a ball and  I don't want to make another one although the completed scarf is nice.


Comments

Popular Posts